Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rusting Wings

Rusting Wings are unafraid,
covered with love and endless shade,
made to be an angels' friend,
from the lovely beginning to the fast end.
Wings of Truth and Peace fly high,
higher than the clouds in the sky,
to the dreams of so many people,
waiting in the heavens' steeple.




I just met my angel with my star,
We told each other who we are,
I smiled at them and they did the same,
The next night they came to me again,
with the same Innocent smile,
but then after a while,
The angels' wings just disappeared,
it happened now what he feared.


I didn't see my angel again,
I saw my star here and then,
but my heart wanted to help.
Then one night I heard a yelp,
It was full of anger and fear,
The situation was so clear,
It had to be the angels' wings,
So much was clear, so many things...


I was dressed like I never would,
I did things I never should..
When I told my angel he cried so loud,
my heart broke.. this angel was so happy and proud.
This made me make my decision fast..
I'm not gonna be the last..
I climbed every tower i found..
searched every house on the ground..


I found the wings deep in a dungeons darkness,
I was shocked though I didn't except less..
the wings started to rust and tears were everywhere..
I took them with me.. far away from there.
Leaving the fear all alone..
passing the graves of the unknown.
I swore I would keep my life fighting,
for all those people hiding..


The angel smiled he grinned he laughed.
Two souls together at last.
I might add Wings can't live.
But they can rust just like dreams do..
left in the dungeon of our minds..
Dreams and hopes of all kind..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?