Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friends stay together -Part 1

The sun was shining and the weather was so hot like it hasn't been for years.
Me and my friend were shopping and after that we wanted to go my house swimming. We have a really wide and big pool just perfect for hot days like that.


"Hey Guys!" I said after I met them at the entrance of the mall. Typical me I always come late .
The others were there , Laura , Shannon  and Ann.. And of course me : Hanna. Just yesterday our best friend Nixxy moved away. Her dad found a better job , so they moved to Arizona far away from Forks.
The home of the Twilight Saga and the perfect rainy weather.
I sat down next to the others. Shannon gave me a Milk Shake. My favourite drink ever.
"Hi" she said and smiled. "So. do we want to go now? " 
I nodded and we stood up. Laura walked next to me while Ann was walking in front of me. 
It's a beautiful feeling to be with friends.

_______________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?