Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I can not live without

Hey guys!!!!!!!
I can't be happier!!
I've got everything I want with me right now!

A Milkshake
Brownies
Cookies
Water ( believe me or not i can't drink coke or sprite or anything bubbly.. Lmao bubbly like that word)
Juice
Fruits
Internet
FRIENDS


yeah and those ^^ are exactly the things I can't live without. Just imagining a world without them would be worse than a nightmare.. I think they are even in my nightmares.. -thinking-


______


That is something I have been thinking about too.. 
How little things can make you  feel bored and incomplete..
Sometime you get upset just because you can't find food in the fridge.. ( I think you know who you are)
A lot of others get upset when they have friend trouble .. I don't count me out of all of this.
And sometimes just one single smile or just a Milkshake can make a sad day a good day..
______


To our video of the day:




I likey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?