Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer is almost here!
I am so happy!
Well I dunno why but I am happy! I am an optimistic weird random freak!
Maybe I'm happy because of the books I just got from the library.. here they are:


They are German books if you wonder what language that is!
I am going to a German School..


Back to the books!
I can't wait to read them this summer! A summer without reading is a wasted summer for me! A sad summer .. a summer without fun! :P


____________________________________










Apart from  that my day was pretty normal and boring I guess. Just like everyday!


I'm putting 246 songs on my phone right now! Could take a while.. because it always vibrates when a song is fully downloaded from my laptop I want to see if I could make it cross my laptop by vibrating! It made it once until now.. let's see how often It'll cross my keyboard!


_____________________________________
I think  should tell you what my favorite bands and songs are! Since I have been talking about music a lot..


Well my favorite is and will always be : PARAMORE!
But I am getting kinda mad because they don't have any new songs these days.


I like Evanescence  A LOT ! I love them! I love their style! And voice of course!
But my favorite Song is "All I need" by Within Temptation.. it was used in "Miss Mystic Falls"  an Episode from the The Vampire Diaries series. I fell in love with it and could not stop listening to it! If you look at my ITunes top 25 Songs Playlist You'll see it at 1.Place.. I playes it 98 times :)
I see forward to hit the 150 target!
_____


To the Video of the day! HOORAY!
Here it is our video of the day:





And I know maybe all of you know this one but I just love it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?