Friday, June 4, 2010

Videos of my heart



^^ ok everyone knows this one^^
Actually I just wanted to post videos who made me laugh, scream or anything like this!!
But I could not ignore this trailer :P

So... remember my favourite Youtube singer?
Here is a video:


Isn't she great!??


Ok I have to say he is nuts... Completely nuts..
Insane BUT entertaining..


You know I was so stupid and thought it was real?
I was so scared.. and shocked




The most original Twilight Parody I have ever seen!!!
Please don't understand this wrong! I'm a huge Twilight Saga  fan and I read the books a lot of times!!
But you have to watch it!!!




I voted for this one in the MTV awards!!!
Best WTF! moment ever!!





Although it's not the original it made me lol.
Priceless!


Ok !!!
That was it for now!!
Bye Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?