Friday, June 25, 2010




Waffles <3
I love them so much!

______________


here we go  

welcome to my funeral  

without you i dont even have a pulse  

all alone it's dark and cold  

with every move i die  


I just love this song.
It's Dancing with tears in my eyes.
It has been sung by a lot of artists but the first version I knew was the one by Ke$ha
It isn't her style at all to sing something like this...
AT ALL
The Ke$ha we knew is the dumb Blonde with the great voice laughing smileys


________
It is time for you to know a little bit more about me.
I am a 13 year old girls from Egypt.
My name is Nora free smileys
I am going to a German school and I love to write stories and poetry.
I am a little weird random ticking Annoyer :D Pffff I am Limited Edition XD
Friends and Family are the most important thing to me!
I am obsessed with Twilight and the Vampire Diaries!
To be honest I like myths , every myth. It's not only Vampires. :)
I am a Dreamer and I have my own little Fantasy world.
The moment where I don't listen to music  did not and will not happen.
I love  reading !!!!!!!! My favourite Books is " The Host" by Stephenie Meyer.
The Sims2 are my favorite Computer game .


THE END


From the beginning to the end,
No more room for me ,
just the place I stand,
A little nice place to be.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?