Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse owns my whole heart

YAY!!!! I WROTE MORE THAN 50 POSTS!!!
YAY MEEEEEE!






Today is the best day in the year!
First : I'm gonna see Eclipse!! YAAAAAY!
Second: I did not forget to blog!
Third: More than 50 posts!!!!






I am very excited to see Eclipse!

But one thing is for sure if they won't bring this scene :


-Bella comes to the Cullen house with a broken arm-
Emmet: -laughs- Did you fall down again???
Bella: Nope I punched a werewolf in the face..


I'm gonna be pissed if I don't see that ^^
I laughed soo hard when I read it !!!










I can't believe people actually already saw it!!!
THEY ARE SOOOO LUCKY!
Now I am waiting for my friend to come online
so we could talk about in which Cinema we want to see it!
I can't wait I swear I will freak out!















For all those people who haven't read the Twilight yet:
Read it! It's worth it! It really is!
Now walk down to your favorite bookshop
buy it and start reading!
Give it a try!!!!
Don't blame a book because of it's movie!













New cast members!!!


Victoria:  Bryce Dallas Howard ( it was Rachelle Lefevre in Twilight and New Moon)
Bree:  Jodelle Ferland
Riley:  Xavier Samuel


Not all of them but I think the most important for us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?