Friday, June 11, 2010

Ouch

The reason why I didn't write a post yesterday is that we had a trip to a hotel.
We were swimming , running , playing and everything that can make u feel exhausted!
There was a HUGE water-slide too .. and of course we ignored the rules and got on it the same time .
I did not count but I think my head got hit more than ten times. I feel like my brain is pudding right now.. Weird..
My legs and arms feel like I will never be able to use them again! ( well ok that was too much drama) and im sunburned .. -touches my face- Ouch!!!
I hope you understand tht title..
After I got home I wasn't able to do anything than to lie down and sleep. Man I was exhausted!


I'm kinda hungry I think I should get something to eat. But I don't really want to get up.. My feet still hurt too much!
_______________


Video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share?